Monday, June 18, 2007

Episode 11: Holy Sorrows and Raiding Joys

In this epiosde we talk about everything from following the holy ways aka being a priest to more and more RP realms! This was a shorter epiosde but good all the same with yours truly editting and playing the music, find all my errors and send hate mail! (Joking!) We also answered two very good emails about a priest who made his own healing macros, to a guy who wants to RP but also raids, we had a solution for them both! For the realms portion I got a reveiw on Black Water Raiders along with additional Earthen Ring along with many others! Enjoy!

Get it here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

Just listened to the latest episode. You guys are really getting good. The info is very helpful, and the podcast is getting clearer and cleaner every time.

Really excited to hear about the LFGRP channcel on Black Water Raiders. Mostly, I've just been accosting random people in Stormwind to make them RP (with mixed results).

I think a good topic, which you've touched on some already, might be RP alts. You know, specific characters made to mostly RP. I find it's a good way to split my time between grinding/running and RPing.

Also, someone should do a review of Scarlet Crusade! I haven't been there in a long time, but back when I was, it was a *really* active RP server.

Keep up the good work! See you all around.

--Ibbi
(And Ashandria)
(And Crista)
(And Dimia)
(All on Blackwater Raiders)

Unknown said...

Oh, and one other idea.

Is there a particular link where you guys get your RP add-ons? I've been trying to hunt them down myself, and getting old or broken ones too much. Links to RP mods might be a good resource for the page.

--Ibbi

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Lorim said...

mostly i get my mods from ui.worldofwar.net, most the RP addons we discuss I have discussed on Wow addons and you can go to our site (wowaddonspodcast.com) and we have direct links to all the mods! If there is any you are looking for specifically I will be happy to get you the links!